Final4Ever Community  

Go Back   Final4Ever Community > Final4Ever Community > Adult Section > Pics and Vids > Video Clips
Register Blog Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Video Clips 18+ Section

Trike Patrol - Mary Ann (Filipina) rapidshare download links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd January 2008, 01:31
Warming Up

Default Trike Patrol - Mary Ann (Filipina)

Trike Patrol - Mary Ann (Filipina) Free download on Rapidshare Megaupload RapidGator Filesonic Wupload Oron Hotfile & Fileserve. Trike Patrol - Mary Ann (Filipina) Torrent.

Title: Trike Patrol
Starring: Mary Ann
Duration: 0:26:44
Bit Rate: 1222kbps
Dimensions: 480 x 360
Size: 113MB
Format: wmv

Password: thedigitalexchange

Description:
"The Patrol, by J-Reg - Sept 22 - Well, it was another hot 'n hazy afternoon out on patrol in our favorite little shit-hole red-light district. I was behind the cam today since it was Bruce's turn to have some fun. We sped by a few of the well-known bars in town, shouting at the lazy-ass doorgirls sitting outside talking to their trike-driver boyfriends. It was just business as usual here pretty much. There's a long row of stalls along the main strip here full of clothing stores, cell phone shops, women's accessories and all kinds of other worthless little items that attract off-duty bargirls, so we keep our eyes open in that direction hoping to see our next piece of ass for Trike Patrol.

After passing by a few, wouldn't you know, we found one just waiting to be picked up. She was standing at the door of some cheap lingerie/panty shop and we parked the Trike and walked right on in with the camera. The chick's name was Maryann and she was a skinny little bird (looked somewhat like a crackwhore to tell ya the truth) who was looking through the rack of t-back panties when we came in.

So Bruce asks if she'd like to perhaps make some money that would be enough for her to come back and buy the panties she wanted. Smooth move if you ever saw one, eh? She only paused for a second before gleefully nodding yes in agreement. So I get her in the trike and explain we're heading back to the room, while making small-talk during the ride. When I asked how tall she was, she said 5'11". That's when I realized we weren't dealing with a future president here.

Once we're back in the room, I get Maryann to take off her jean shorts and show me her panties. As you're probably learning by now, it doesn't take much to get these girls naked. She was a giggly little thing too, constantly laughing the whole time. I have to admit it was pretty cute. (for a crack-ho)

After the mandatory shower, she began working on Bruce's member. It took her a few seconds to get him at full attention, but once she did, GOD DAMN, this lil' girl could give some head. She would forcefully RAM it down her throat so that you could tell his prick was bottoming out on her. I was quite amazed at this for the simple fact that her head is no bigger than a softball, yet she manages to make the Hammer almost completely disappear.

Obviously Maryann was not new at this, but I was enjoying every minute of it just as much as Bruce was almost. And she would make these cute little "Mmmmmm" sounds while blowing him, like she truly enjoyed having his swollen organ lodged deep into her skull. And the little frothy globs of slobber coming from the corners of her mouth as she bobbed just added to my excitement. (I have a serious, clinical fetish for sloppy, deep-throat BJs). The blow job she gave far out-shined her fucking skills, but it was still a good show nonetheless and Bruce lived up to the Trike Patrol reputation by delivering a pin-point accurate load of pecker-snot all over Maryann's gasping mouth and wiggling tongue. Yep, it was kinda like that. But wouldn't it be better to just watch it?"

No. of Links: 2
Part 1 RAR File: 100MB
Part 2 RAR File: 12.6MB

use winrar to extract the file.
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/3damebhq/72761150/MaryAnn.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/3damebhq/72763289/MaryAnn.part2.rar

Download Trike Patrol - Mary Ann (Filipina)

Sponsored Links

Tags
ann, filipina, mary, patrol, trike